Job Type: Full-time
Work hours: Mondays – Fridays (9am – 5pm)
Availability to Start: As soon as possible
Our client needs an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for
promoting our business by developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns
that promote our company and its products or services globally.
As a Digital marketing specialist you are responsible for sending out brand messages to our
desired and existing customer base using digital channels and using available marketing
resources to drive sales to our organization and find new gateways to success.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and assist marketing strategies and creating marketing campaigns
- Identifying target audiences to establish a direction for campaigns.
- Planning and monitoring ongoing progress in marketing
- Performing market research and reviewing market trends.
- Analyze data that shows changing trends in technology, marketing and advertising
- Creating good content for marketing and ads
- Creating SEO-optimized content.
- Deciding on appropriate placement of ads.
- Creating a content calendar for social media platforms.
- Ensuring that potential clients and consumers view company’s ad projects and buy our products.
- Researching competitors’ pricing and products.
- Determining what content will reach customers.
- Analyzing customer Insights and behavior from social media website interaction
- Analyzing Brand SEO with customers
- Developing projects to create content that will sell our brand.
- Publishing digital marketing content online.
- Strategizing with other marketing professionals
- Implementing email marketing campaigns
Qualifications & Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, English or other fields that enhance their ability
to create original content relevant to promoting our business, products and services.
- High Exposure to digital marketing channels like SEO, E-mail and Social media Experience in sales Data analysis and effort effectiveness
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Word press and google analytics
- Basic Design skills: Photoshop, Canva, illustration or modern design tools
- Passionate, creative and Objective thinker
- Research Ability
- Tech Savvy and Adaptable.
Tap here for more details. .This vacancy is no longer accepting entries