The Ecommerce lead will be responsible to helping our clients plan and implement successful ecommerce strategies and ensure they meet their ecommerce agenda.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Work closely with Ecommerce vendor to deliver on client ecommerce ambition.
▪ Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing
▪ Develop and implement ecommerce strategy to improve client products on 3rd party ecommerce sites.
▪ Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers to improve quality and traffic acquisition
▪ Research market to discover new trends and technologies to improve client ecommerce performance.
▪ Analyse various data to deliver data driven strategies to deliver on performance and achieve kPIs
▪ Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across.
▪ Report on performance
General Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Deliver on assigned tasks in a manner that will enhance the achievement of the organisation’s overall goals and objectives
▪ Attend scheduled departmental meetings and provide inputs to enhancing the effectiveness of the department’s activities
▪ Support other members of the organisation in interpreting policies and procedures
▪ Act on behalf of, and perform any other duties that may be assigned by senior colleagues in the department
￼￼▪ Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
▪ Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media,
display and affiliate channels.
▪ Confidence developing and overseeing retail and eCommerce-focused digital marketing strategies.
▪ Confidence in traffic analysis, reporting tools and optimisation.
▪ Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion
management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
▪ Demonstrate entrepreneurship skills and appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, issues and solutions
▪ Good networking and relationship management skills
▪ Good team management capability
▪ The role will require working with a lot of external stakeholder and as such will require the right candidate possesses a very good relationship managing skills.
׀ Honesty and Integrity ׀ Great team ethic ׀ Customer obsession ׀ Entrepreneurial spirit ▪ Organized ׀ Result- Oriented |Communication skill| Attention to details| | Multitask
￼￼￼￼Key Performance Measures
￼￼￼▪ Appropriateness of data provided to support the team
▪ Adherence to process policy guides
▪ Level of team satisfaction
▪ Compliance with agreed receivables collection period
▪ All parameters as shared in the sub-unit’s Annual KPI requirements Benefits
▪ Salary (including leave bonus, 13th month and KPI bonus) ▪ Working arrangement: (Hybrid)
Send Cv to [email protected]This vacancy is no longer accepting entries