Superside is looking for a Director of Content Marketing to join our growing remote-first
team. Reporting into the VP of Marketing, you will come in to shape our full-funnel content
marketing strategy and operations, leading an existing team of two squads: one focused on
audience growth, community building, and lead generation, and the other focused on sales
enablement and product/customer marketing content.
You’ll work closely with the rest of the marketing leadership team to establish the vision for
the next level of content marketing at Superside, and build the systems, processes, and
team structure that gets us to our ambitious goals.
What You’ll Do
- Help develop the high-level strategy and annual plan for content marketing at Superside
- Develop our existing content operation to position the team to scale output without sacrificing quality
- Hire, manage, and mentor in-house content marketers to produce content that’s relevant, impactful, and on-brand
- Manage budgeting and resource allocation for the content team
- Maintain a high bar for quality and a consistent tone and voice across our content
- Set your team up to execute effectively, but jump in as a rockstar writer or editor when needed
- Help your team prioritize content marketing projects based on opportunities that will move the needle, including the “big swings” for each quarter
- Monitor and report on performance and wins across our content marketing portfolio each month
What Will Help You Succeed
- You’re equal parts creative, strategic, and data-driven, and have sharp instincts for
connecting content ideas to business outcomes.
- You’re a fan of product-led content marketing, whether it’s finding creative ways to weave the product into educational topics or coming up with relevant ideas based on product, sales, and customer insights.
- You have experience managing a team of content producers for different mediums (blog, social media, webinar, YouTube).
- You can act as both editor and “art director” when reviewing or developing a piece of content.
- You have a knack for crafting opinionated content and programming that generates demand for a product or awareness about a problem.
- You’re up-to-date with the most recent SEO best practices for content marketing
- You also understand that content marketing is more than “chasing keywords”, and that “content distribution” means planning ahead for repurposing and dissemination through social, email, paid, etc.
Why join us?
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to
global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like
Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus,
L’Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse
design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the
world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha
Capital. We’re a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the
world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally.
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent.
Click here for more details.This vacancy is no longer accepting entries