We are looking for a flexible, suitable, a results-driven and versatile Marketing Team Member who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
Develop and implements strategies to promote brand awareness and drive sales of our organization’s products also work together to achieve mutual marketing goals and engage clients and prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads for business opportunities, schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Achieve growth targets by developing relationships within the target market.
- Specific growth Targets and map out marketing plans in coordination with the Agency Sales Manager to achieve revenue goals
- Meet and exceed quotas and take solutions- and consultative sell approach to ensure clients’ needs are accurately met
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, schedule and attend client meetings, ensuring that number of meetings meets targets as set by management
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products and track all sales activities and keep current by updating.
- Communicate prospect on our products and maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Coordinate with other team members and unit to optimize the sales effort and maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information
- Writing daily reports and providing management with weekly feedback
Minimum Qualification: OND
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: one year
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of our products.
Tap here to apply.This vacancy is no longer accepting entries