The ideal candidate should have experience in SEM and is highly motivated to continue learning and growing in this field.
What you’ll be doing:
The Performance Marketing Specialist is responsible for Kora’s media planning and buying across social, search and display platforms. You will plan and execute paid digital media campaigns as well as manage the optimization and reporting of the campaigns. When needed, you will plan traditional media buys as well.
In collaboration with cross-functional teams, you are essential to ensuring that integraquired to:
- Plan and execute Kora’s paid digital media campaigns as well as manage the optimization and reporting across all our digital touch points
- Manage Kora’s MarTech stack that helps connect our marketing activities to business growth
- Share insights from key tracking tools that will inform updates to our marketing strategy
- Create informative and high-converting always-on PPC ads.
- Manage the monthly budgets of different platforms, billing reconciliation and spend-pacing in adherence to allocations and desired return.
- Oversee growth in performance to meet Kora’s OKRs.
- Report on key performance indicators and lead-generation initiatives
- Map ad formats to advertising objectives.
- Explore new opportunities and experiments to drive business growth.
- Test new channels and trends to build credibility for Kora.
- Be active in the process of building marketing budget, recommendations and pitch decks.
- Ensure a data-led approach to all activity; creating clear tests and adapting strategies accordingly
What you’ll need:
You are qualified if you:
- Have 3+ years experience in performance marketing
- Are proficient in deriving insights from data, fluent in slicing/dicing data
- Are proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and Google Docs suite
- Have good knowledge and experience in retargeting/remarketing and general tag management
- Are proficient in the use of Google AdWords and Demand-side Platforms including Eskimi, Admaven, Taboola etc.
- Are proficient good Google tags manager, mixpanel and other relevant marketing reporting tools.
- Can leverage data, analytics and consumer trends to drive actionable insights and recommendations.
- You are goal-oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- You are curious, a strong team player and a problem solver.
- Health Insurance
- Sponsored and Tailored training
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Style
- Internet Allowance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- The opportunity to work with a highly collaborative team-building something great!