Job Role: Product Marketing Manager
Reporting Line: Head of Marketing
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos.
Job Type: Full-time
Mecho Autotech is a tech-enabled automobile technicians’ aggregator, designed to provide end-to-end automobile maintenance services to businesses and individuals. Using technology, we seek to provide seamless maintenance and repair solutions for vehicle owners across Africa.
The role is open to a marketing specialist who would become an expert on the rapidly growing digital accessibility market by conducting research and sharing insights to help inform the product.
A typical day on the job will involve;
- Develop a deep understanding of product features and benefits and create marketing strategies to inform go-to-market motions.
- Create compelling messaging and positioning for our products and services that resonate with our prospects’ needs.
- Assist with internal and external launches of new products and capabilities.
- Create, manage and activate go-to-market strategies for new and existing products.
- Be a key resource for competitive intelligence.
- Work with the marketing team to create new content and programs to assist our sales and customer success teams.
- Assist with sales enablement efforts, including collateral development, communications, training, and demos to help close opportunities.
- Maintain and organize product marketing materials including competitive intelligence, go-to-market assets, and training.
- Own the end-to-end strategy for paid media campaigns, including ideation, launch, optimization, reporting, analysis, and documentation of best practices.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field is preferred. Equivalent educational requirements will be considered.
- 2-4+ years experience in product marketing, or in relevant SaaS marketing roles
- Proven experience translating complex technical information into easily digestible messaging for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Great story-telling abilities
- Detail-oriented, analytical and data-driven
- Be a self-starter, you can run with minimal guidance, taking true ownership of your projects
- A knack for communicating complex ideas clearly, and listening carefully to the needs and experiences of others.
This vacancy is no longer accepting entries