- Connect others to a great career with a meaningful purpose by owning the development and execution of sourcing and marketing strategy for multiple markets, including profiling target candidates and identifying appropriate sourcing and marketing levers to build top of funnel demand and effectively and efficiently attract the best and brightest talent.
- Creatively use sourcing and marketing channels to deliver talent brand awareness that coverts that interest into new hires. This will require partnership with our global marketing, brand and talent team.
- Assist with the development of targeted messaging, content, and channel management strategies that incorporate digital marketing skills and company brand standards to help attract talent.
- Create content and manage a content calendar across all social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) in coordination with our Corporate Communications and Marketing teams.
- Execute multi-channel marketing activations and understanding of metrics and how to adjust strategies and tactics to increase engagement and conversion.
- Evangelize the candidate experience working to continuously improve the candidate journey.
- Design and execute internal campaigns to drive employee referrals and employee engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience delivering substantial results in high volume hiring sourcing/marketing or B2C acquisition marketing, ideally including local marketing programs.
- 2 years or more years of experience in employment brand marketing.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Programs, Hootsuite, Facebook Business Suite, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads, Marketo, Google Ads, or Google Analytics.
- Experience in pivoting quickly and adapting to business needs and a changing candidate landscape.
- Proven skills in adapting a brand strategy into target marketing campaigns, innovative marketing activations, project execution and strategy analysis.
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis.
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!
- Online Application
- We want to know you better
- Share your basic details and upload your resume
- You will receive an email response with the next step
- Intro Video Interview
- You will receive a link from Mettl to complete a short video where you will answer questions to share your knowledge
- Team Interview
- We want you to learn about us
- Meet our team for your in-person interview(s).
- Interview us as well
Click here to apply.
This vacancy is no longer accepting entries